CV Database FAQ
HOW DO I LOG INTO THE CV DATABASE?
Log into your employer account on jobmedic and click on ‘Find Candidates’ available in the menu options on the left hand side.
DOES THE RDB HAVE A DAILY LIMIT ON HOW MANY CVS WE CAN VIEW AND IF SO WHAT IS THIS LIMIT?
You can download 85 CVs per day and 510 CVs per month.
CAN I SEE HOW MANY DOWNLOADS I HAVE LEFT?
You cannot see how many actions are left of your daily allocation of 85 downloads. Once the limit is reached you will not be able to download new CVs.
WHAT IS A PROJECT?
Projects function as folders. To save a search or candidates, you will need to create a project.
WHEN I ENTER “PROJECT MANAGER” IN THE SEARCH FIELD I DON’T GET MANY RELEVANT RESULTS. WHY?
The jobmedic CV database runs on Boolean search and Semantic search. This means that in order to get all relevant results for Project Manager, we would recommend entering a search string such as: (Project manager OR “Project Manager” or “Project Management” OR “Project management”) or to make sure you select the corresponding synonyms from the drop down after you click on ‘Search’.
HOW DO I SAVE A SEARCH?
- First, run your search.
- Ensure you are happy with the results you get from this search.
- If you are not happy with the results, change the search until it works
- If a search string doesn’t work, please refer to the question “WHEN I ENTER “PROJECT MANAGER” IN THE SEARCH FIELD I DON’T GET MANY RELEVANT RESULTS. WHY?”
- Once you are happy with your search, click on the floppy disk icon to save your search to an existing or new Project.
CAN I SET UP AND RECEIVE AUTOMATED CV DATABASE ALERTS FOR NEW CVS?
Unfortunately we do not offer this functionality at this moment in time.
CAN I SEND MASS EMAILS FROM THE JOBMEDIC CV DATABASE?
You cannot send emails to candidates from the jobmedic CV Database. We advise you to download the CV and contact the candidate from your internal communication tool.
I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE JOBMEDIC DATABASE. WHY?
- You might have reached your CV Database limit for this day (85 downloads).
- Your contract with jobmedic may have expired and therefore you can no longer use the product. If you would like to acquire this product again, please contact your account manager.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEARCH NATIONWIDE?
It is possible, however, it is not recommended as you will get the best results by searching on a city or postcode basis.
WHERE CAN I GET STATISTICS FOR THE CV DATABASE USAGE OF MY TEAM?
There is unfortunately no client self-service for statistics. If you would like an up to date statistic on your CV database usage, please contact your account manager.
WHEN I SEARCH ON THE CV DATABASE, I KEEP COMING ACROSS IRRELEVANT CANDIDATES. CAN THESE BE REMOVED?
It is not possible to hide or exclude candidates from a search. We advise you to amend your search criteria to exclude the keywords and skills that are pulling in those irrelevant candidates.
CAN I SEE WHICH CANDIDATE CVS I HAVE DOWNLOADED?
Unfortunately the system does not indicate you downloaded a specific candidates’ CV. But fear not, downloading the same CV will not cost you another credit.